Functional device

Robotic template

No feelings allowed

Refuse to initiate

Every emotion drowned

Stay in tune

Bad fortune

No one knows how to be ”the one”

The operation is done

Robotics misplaced

Lose sight of emotion

A strange fear is devotion

Every functional data of love will be erased…

Advertisements

10 Comments Add yours

1. Jessica says:

That’s too tragic. But sadly this is where humanity seems to be heading

Liked by 1 person

1. lynyo says:

I know! We are evolving in some weird manner! Thanks for reading!!

Liked by 1 person

1. Jessica says:

You’re the second person I spoke to that notice it. No one else seems aware 😦
        You’re welcome cariño. ❤ Been out of touch with blogging lately. Either too sleepy or too much to do other than blogging, so I did not feel like commenting. Sorry ^x^

Liked by 1 person

2. lynyo says:

Don’t worry I have huge respect for silence, so whenever you are ready I’ll be here…
        And yes, people do not realize it because we live with our senses numb
        Take care and thanks for passing by

Liked by 1 person

3. Jessica says:

True. And almost everyone is saying how developed the humans has become. 😧
        Oh well, have a good night/day! ❤

Liked by 1 person

4. lynyo says:

Sadly we are less human day by day!
        Have a good one too❤️❤️

Liked by 1 person

5. Jessica says:

I’m so not looking forward to that future. If I ever become reincarnated I refuse to be a human again 😄

Liked by 1 person

6. lynyo says:

Querida, someone with your talent and sensitivity should never worry about the future, changes are like this huge enigma that is not necessarily meant to be solved, they are just meant to be learned from them
        What would be your ideal reincarnated form?😀

Liked by 1 person

7. Jessica says:

Oh, 7 feet tall, purple skin, silver hair female, residing in a planet with walking trees and talking animals 😂

… Oh must note this down. I could use this for a scifi haha 😄

Liked by 1 person

8. lynyo says:

Love it!!!! Yeah!!!! You have described the main character of your next novel!! Go for it!!!!

Liked by 1 person