Anyway

on

You don’t have to wear a smile with me… Be your worst

You don’t have to say the words that the wind will cherish… Scream and incinerate!

You don’t need to convince me that everything is great

Release the storm inside, I don’t mind the devastation nor the silver burst

We will find the romantic plateau of this lie

We will walk through the midst of agony and sorrow

Maybe we should sit down and pretend to cry

Every sentiment is from intensity to borrow

Be yourself… At the end of this myth

Let’s shine together for a new love to commit

Anyway, you will be gone

Anyway, to love like this is to be alone…

Advertisements

10 Comments Add yours

1. Beautiful write up. Especially the first line “You don’t have to wear a smile with me… Be your worst”. πŸ’šβ£οΈπŸ‘

Liked by 1 person

1. lynyo says:

Thank you so much! Long-time since I have the honor to read one of your comments! Thank you! Keep in touch!

Liked by 1 person

1. I was away from WordPress for a while. Almost two months. Now back. Will keep up with it.😊😊

Liked by 1 person

2. lynyo says:

Glad you’re back!!!! Keep it up!!!!

Liked by 1 person

2. Jessica says:

I love it all… until I reach the last two lines. What the heck? I’m a filing an emotional damage claim! sniff 😒 damn it.

Liked by 1 person

1. lynyo says:

Well, that’s kind of my job here, you know? And also, sometimes those two lines are the inevitable truth…

Liked by 1 person

1. Jessica says:

That’s just too sad cariΓ±oπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Liked by 1 person

2. lynyo says:

Querida, sadness is part of life too…
        I know we all try to stay away from it, but sometimes she arrives… just like that

Liked by 1 person

3. Jessica says:

True 😦
        But I sometimes wish she’d come in physical form so that I can at least give her one punch in the face.

Liked by 1 person

4. lynyo says:

I guess we all want that jajajaajaj but it does have something pretty unique I give her that

Liked by 1 person