Sweet 35

on

Sweet 35

The age to say goodbye

A graceless attempt to try

Reckoning a meaningless life

I seek for the strength to let you go

But I’m selfish unkind and so…

I just want to lose myself in your eyes

Without a storm of lies

We are dancing on our madness

Our sweet 35 dance to internal bliss

Before the explode of disgrace

Let share our sweet 35 with a long lost love kiss…

Advertisements

17 Comments Add yours

1. Jessica says:

I keep typing and erasing. Damn it. After trying to resist reading your poems for a whole day (Don’t ask!) I’m now running out of words to say.
    πŸ˜₯ What lovely poem but now I’m not looking forward to being 35… 😭

1. lynyo says:

I know what is like! The all thing (don’t ask) but the good thing about words is that they are like dreams, well like daydreaming they are inevitable…
      Jajajaaj the sweet 35 are different for every one

1. Jessica says:

You know… sometimes I have a feeling that you understand words I’m not saying, but then I read all your poems a long time before I know you existed and see poems that just speak to me. Then I’ll think… nah… just a coincidence. But you know I can’t help thinking about it… tell me, are you my long lost twin brother? I get so attached to every poem I read, and I’m not sure if it’s good for my health πŸ˜‚

2. lynyo says:

It’s funny because for me you are like a part of my heart that is now long gone, but I somehow remember… For example, the way you always try to keep hope alive… And so on (I’m trying to keep it short here hahaha)
        πŸ˜‚ I don’t think so, but in other life who knows, right?

3. Jessica says:

I bet you’ll make a cool brother. haha πŸ˜€ The feeling is mutual. I think that’s the reason why. You remind me of myself too in the past. I don’t use to be the way I am, hopeful and optimistic. I was suicidal and lonely, but you know, stuff happens, people change. I hope you’ll find that younger Lynyo back again.

4. lynyo says:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don’t know if my sister will agree with you jajajaja just kidding…
        I know people change, that’s the good stuff about life, I admire people like you…
        Oh he is gone, I’m not one for looking back, I am that way I am πŸ˜‰

5. Jessica says:

What? If that is true, then I guess, I need to have a heart to heart talk with your sister! πŸ˜‚
        Well, you’re not a bad person, you don’t harm anyone by staying the way you are (except my heart who love you as you are πŸ˜‰… ehem πŸ˜„) and you bring joy to people who gets to read all the emotional poems you write. Despite everything you said about losing hope I think it’s admirable how you give hope to readers 😊

6. lynyo says:

That talk would be really something! Jajajajajaja πŸ˜‚ perhaps you would end up liking my sister more, she is lovely…

I think that no one is 100 % bad or good, we all are both!
        Oh! Milky you are making a huge statement here, are you sure you want that kind of commitment? πŸ˜‰πŸ€
        My only hope is fore people to find something meaningful in life!

7. Jessica says:

Really? Then I’m looking forward to meeting your sister more than you hahaha πŸ˜€

And you’re slowly making that hope come true through your wonderful poems.

And I have no idea, what commitment you’re talking about … πŸ™„ … I’ll think about it. 😁 Stay sweet cariΓ±o!

8. lynyo says:

Hahaha ok! Good to know! I will remember these words… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
        Thank you! I’ll keep my best!

Ok! I’ll let you think about it! πŸ™„

9. Jessica says:

I’m done thinking. It’s over cariΓ±o, I’m now going to stalk your sister. Yeah right. As long as you’re writing beautiful poems you won’t get rid of me that easy! πŸ˜‚

10. lynyo says:

Hahaha, that’s okay for me! Hahaha I have to warn you that she is not as nice and easy going as I amπŸ˜‰
        Querida, I don’t want to get rid of you, I admire you!
        Thank you for saying such nice things about my poems

11. Jessica says:

It’s okay for you? Ouch πŸ’” but since you want me to stay then I’ll roam around your blog some more lol πŸ˜‚

12. lynyo says:

Sorry Milky I’m not a quitter Jajaja I’ll do the same in yours since you are so thrilling

13. Jessica says:

Aww, that’s really kind of you cariΓ±o. Thank you.
        Can you please put both of your hands to your cheeks?

Now squeeze them for me please? 🀭Hehehe … did you just place your hands to your cheeks or not? If you did then prank succesful! πŸ’ƒ if not, oh well, there’s always next time πŸ™ƒ

14. lynyo says:

I did! Because I trusted you querida, so please, do the same for me, could you?

15. Jessica says:

😁… 😁 … nope! 😝
        ….
        Fine, just mildly. I hate the pain haha πŸ˜„