Prelude to the rain

on

This deep deep silence

A second running static

Like holding the breath with doomed omen

Everything turns so erratic…

The moment before the storm

Like a prayer without a voice

The earth ready to rejoice

Skyline ready to conform

Let’s ease, no panic

Let the clouds turn frantic

May the rainโ€™s whirring clean our minds

In bucolic chant of dimmed shines…

Advertisements

17 Comments Add yours

1. Jessica says:

Lovely. Melancholic, hopeful and somehow so nostagic I feel like looking out and cry. ๐Ÿ’—

Liked by 1 person

1. lynyo says:

Thank you for your sensitive comment… You got me completely about this landscape but please don’t cry it will break my heart

Liked by 1 person

1. Jessica says:

It’s an emotional cry from reading something nice. I don’t wish to break your heart more than it already is so I’ll keep this tears inside.

Liked by 1 person

2. lynyo says:

Thank you! You won’t, so there is nothing to worry about! The emotional cry can heal almost anything, you know?

3. Jessica says:

Yes, I know, that why I selfishly keep it for myself haha ๐Ÿ˜„

Liked by 1 person

4. lynyo says:

Well done Milky! Well done!

Liked by 1 person

5. Jessica says:

Hmm… ๐Ÿคจ you’re a teeny-bit suspicious… Give me that whisky! I’m sure you’re hiding it behind you or something…

Liked by 1 person

6. lynyo says:

Oh don’t get me wrong! Jajajaaj there is song in Argentina that said โ€y de eso habla el relato, hay cosas que siempre guardo… para mi…โ€ I though you were on that โ€œselfish modeโ€ jajajaaj I will always let you know about the whiskey querida, donโ€™t you worry about that

7. Jessica says:

Cuadros dentro de Cuadros by Catupecu Machu. It’s a nice song but not my favorite because its lacking in intrumental. But the lyric is good. ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

8. lynyo says:

Ok! Now you just blew my mind off! You are a tough one Milky, you really are full of surprises!

9. Jessica says:

Well I’m glad Luke! Because it takes a tough woman with plenty of surprises to make you fall… ๐Ÿ˜„
        ๐Ÿ˜‘… hay cariรฑo your silliness is contagious ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think I need a vacation.

Liked by 1 person

10. lynyo says:

Tough you are indeed! Your Luke is a lucky one!
        Milky you never cease to surprise me!
        Jajajaaj querida Iโ€™m always serios!๐Ÿ˜…
        So, where are we going? ๐Ÿ˜€

11. Jessica says:

And who said that you’re invited? This is a vacation for 1. Only one. I need time to think for myself. If you show up, then I have no idea what I’m gonna do with you. ๐Ÿ˜

Liked by 1 person

12. lynyo says:

In that case, have a good one! I guess we will never know that… Pity…

13. Jessica says:

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜‚
        It’s not a pity because I can imagine it… but then again I guess it’s a pity because I’ll never know what your reaction will be…

Liked by 1 person