If there is a place

on

If there is a place where love is not running late

If there is a place where you are my fate

If there is a place where we can share a starry sky

I’ll give all my tears to be there, at least for a second, just to try

If there is a place with a sun as shiny as your smile

I will let my skin burn to the bone a beyond

Consume me to the last inch I know is worthwhile

May the scars become a remembrance of our bond

If there is a place where I could take you out of my dreams

Into reality, into life, out of impossibility

To see you fly up to infinity…

I will become sleepless forever because the simple thought of you is worth all means…

Advertisements

20 Comments Add yours

1. C.J says:

I love this ❤️

1. lynyo says:

Thank you! I’m glad you do😃

2. Jessica says:

Cariño, you’re making me fall into the trap of falling in love… with your words, and poems and it’s really, really hard for me to tell which one I love most. Please publish a book already so that I can embrace them in my arms.

1. lynyo says:

Querida, thank you for your constant encouragement, you are kind of my mentor you know? I’m working on it… But you know? I’m Mr. Slow motion

3. Jessica says:

Thank you 😊 even if you’re slow as long as long as you’re working on it then I’m happy. I’m still in early 30s so I’m sure sure I’ll get to hold that book before I turn 50. If I get impatient I’ll do my best to meet person and sweetly nag you everyday. You’ll be so tired of me you’ll create that book just to send me away. 😂 Have a great day (or night) cariño

1. lynyo says:

Yes I am! I have a couple of things done so I hope it will be done at the end of this year or before you turn 50 cause I’m not good with people nagging me hahaha

1. Jessica says:

😄 and in this angle, I’m more of an avid fan than a mentor I think… so please let’s not talk about it because I feel very shy to be called anything that influences someone other than being a fan 😂 Good luck with it cariño and I won’t nag… I’ll just be mumbling my unsatisfaction here in the corner 😒…. 😁 ✌🏽

2. lynyo says:

Ok! So I’ll not blame you for any flaws hahaha just kidding! And I am a big fan of yours so this is kind of awkward, we will figure out I guess

3. Jessica says:

Really? 🤔 It’s quite simple for me cariño. We’re both a fan. 😘
        Haha maybe too simple? But who cares, that’s what I feel. 😉

4. lynyo says:

I think that’s fair! You are right! That was too simple! I was aiming for a dramatic situation jajajajaaj I guess we are both are romantics
        😉

5. lynyo says:

I do care!

6. Jessica says:

Oh… ok. Let’s let talk about this… no? No word?
        Okay leaving now 😄
        Joking aside. I think I’m simply use to being both a writer and a reader on equal percent.

7. lynyo says:

Ok! Before you leave!
        Is it too late, do you slam the door behind you?
        Kidding! 😉
        You are 100% but incomplete, as a writer you influence people in both your train of thought and your writing style! That’s unenviable! But is a good thing!😀

8. Jessica says:

I’m a perfectly imperfect author. Haha 😀
        I don’t slam doors. It’s not my style. If I’m angry then I’ll slap the person. In your case, I’ll kiss your cheek and goodbye. See ya! 👋 😄

9. lynyo says:

I see! Before you go, we all are imperfect authors hahaha as well as imperfect people!
        Oh well, you can’t leave completely with a kiss but before you leave, before you give me this little piece of you I just want to say thank you… 🤔 goodbye and thank you… Is like an odd but somehow perfect rhyme

10. Jessica says:

See… You’re finding rhyme even in this simple exchange! You’re a true poet at heart. Te saludo.

11. lynyo says:

In Mexico, we have a saying ”de músico poeta y loco todos tenemos un poco”
        I salute you back

12. Jessica says:

Haha 😀 I agree. You have to be a bit crazy to have so much drive to write and get inspiration out of little things.

13. lynyo says:

Yes! But mind something: little things are the ones that count… In the end